I am currently performing a direct reading project in PDE's with an undergraduate, and TAing for a year-long Calculus 3 course through the University of Minnesota Talented Youth Mathematics Program (UMTYMP)
- Spring 2020: UMTYMP Calculus 3 (MATH 2473)
- Fall 2019: UMTYMP Calculus 3 (MATH 2472)
- Fall 2019: UMN CLA Sequences, Series, and Foundations (Math 2283), Discussion sections 011 and 012
- Spring 2019: UMTYMP Calculus 2 (MATH 2471)
- Fall 2018: UMTYMP Calculus 2 (MATH 1473)
- Fall 2017: UMN CLA Honors Math 1 (MATH 3592H), Discussion section 011
- Spring 2017: UMN CLA Calculus 2 (MATH 1272), Discussion section 016
- Spring 2016: UMN CLA Short Calculus (MATH 1242), Discussion sections 021 and 024
- Fall 2015: UMN CLA Calculus 1 (MATH 1271), Discussion sections 012 and 016
In Spring of 2018, I ran a directed study on Graph Theory and Additive Combinatorics with three undergraduates.
In the Summer of 2016, I taught a week-long course in Linear Set Geometry at MathPath.
I have also taught at the Saturday Morning Math Enrichment Program with MathCEP at the University of Minnesota.